Thursday 16 April 2009

Back Soon.

Just a quick post to let you know what I have been doing. I haven't yet finished my little pink bear but that's not because I'm the slowest bear maker in the world , it's because I've been painting my work room. I was supposed to be rearranging and reorganising it - not being able to find stuff was driving me mad. So I emptied the room and then decided on impulse to paint over the nauseating yellow with a lovely calming shade of duck egg and white. I'm pleased with the results and can't wait to get started in there, just got to organise my stash now! Pics of the new bear coming soon .

2 comments:

customteddys said...

Springtime seems to bring out the reorganizing energy in me too. Good luck with your project! Hugs from Vicki and the bears

Ginie-Lee said...

Thanks Vicki, it's almost finished , just the final push now!
Ginie-Lee x