Friday 13 November 2009

Back Home.

Well I'm back with batteries recharged and my creative head swimming with ideas. I had a great time with my sister and only wish that I could go and visit more often , but now that I've conquered my fear of long drives then maybe I will!
The journey down there was going well until a trucker drifted into my lane forcing me to swerve, narrowly missing the central reservation and sending my pulse rate off the scale! It was scarey but I just carried on as I had no choice. It hasn't put me off because I think that I reacted to the situation well enough to avoid a collision - I was in control even if the crazy trucker wasn't!
I didn't get any decent pics while I was in Dorset because I kept forgetting to take my camera when we went out, so no photos I'm afraid.
Hope it's a great weekend for everyone x

2 comments:

customteddys said...

That is a huge fear to overcome.I am glad you are safely home. Hugs to you, Vicki

Ginie-Lee said...

Thanks Vicki, I'm so glad that I faced my fear, it would have been so easy to chicken out and what would I gain from doing that ?
Hugs, Ginie-Lee