Thursday 19 June 2008

Pretty in Pink!











Hello there, just wanted to show you some pics of Rosie now she's dressed! It's been a struggle for me to blog lately as I have been busy making my daughter's prom dress. I can't believe it's my baby's very last day in school , she sits her final exam this afternoon and then we have the long wait for the GCSE results.....Anyway I finally put some clothes on Rosie and gave her a little tweak here and there. I just love the Liberty Kinnear fabric that I made her skirt from, I think it really suits her as she has very subtle blush tones in her fur. Hope you like her , she's on eBay now , have a great weekend ! xxx

3 comments:

Bumpkin Hill said...

awwww bless her, such a sweet outfit too :) Catherine x

Amanda said...

Your bears are really becoming your style now, good on you. As to the hubby thing, been there as well. Funny how when you start to sell them they become interesting....No to be fair, years ago I bought the mohair etc out of my allowance, instead of clothes etc, started to make a profit and now its a little business. He still thinks bear people are bonkers though!!!!

BumbleVee said...

a sweet little bean...

popped over from Paula's.... I, too, make bears...but am not very prolific....

check out the little tea party the bears and I had recently though if you want to see some of mine....