Friday 1 May 2009

Best Friends Part Two.




Yes I know it's been a long time in between posts but there is so much to distract me at the moment!! The lure of a sunny day is far too tempting for me and I find myself in the outdoors exploring the beautiful country walks nearby, needless to say my plans for the new workroom have been dragged out and I'm eager to get it finished, so please pray for rain then I can get back to completing it!!


These are some of the pics from my walks , the two best friends are my godson and stepson, Shea and Sam , two cuties!!

3 comments:

mushroommeadows said...

awww...cute indeed! It looks like they're having fun. :)

Ginie-Lee said...

Hello Mushy, the boys had great fun playing in the little brook making dams and looking for fishes!
They could have stayed and played for hours :-)

customteddys said...

Hi Ginie-Lee, I totally understand. It's raining here today and I'm finally at my workstation, lol... Hugs, Vicki