Wednesday 23 September 2009

Hello Mabel.


Hello Mabel, you are in a mood, could it have anything to do with the fact that I left you totally bare for a whole 5 months before I reached into my trimmings box and pulled out some tulle, crystals and ribbons just for you ? So now you're dressed in your finery was it worth the wait my dear ?

This poor little madam was languishing in a wip box for way too long ! I'm glad she's finally got an outfit, it was always my intention to make something feminine for this little girlie but I guess I got side tracked with other things and forgot she was there. Well that's one of the things on my to do list ticked off, now on to the other 99 things!!

3 comments:

customteddys said...

I simply love her! Hugs, Vicki

North River Valley Akitas Puppies for Sale said...

what a sweet bear...her blue sparkly eyes are adorable and so fitting fastened against her blond mohair!

Ginie-Lee said...

Thanks girls! Mabel is actually pink but the lighting was so poor that the colour is a bit dodgey, I think I will do like you Tomi and only take my pics in the morning when the lighting is good!!!

Many Hugs,
Ginie-Lee