Thursday 17 September 2009

Summer 09.

Here are some of the things that I got up to over the summer! These gorgeous bears live in a toy museum in France where I went for a break with my hubby. We stayed with our beautiful friend Joelle in a teeny village near Beziers.


Love this pair!


The landscape in the region is just staggering and the road leading up this mountain was like something out of The Italian Job - hair raising and I'm such an awful passenger since being in a car crash , so I closed my eyes and held onto my seat and was rewarded with this magnificent view at the top. Well worth it, only then I had to go down !!


This is the little hamlet where we stayed, to be honest I didn't take many photos because the blistering heat kept me firmly rooted in the shade most of the time. It was the hottest I've ever experienced in France, the local fire brigade and helicopters where on constant look out and alert in case of forest fires .



This is a beach on the beautiful Dorset coast where we went visiting my sister and her family. I'm so jealous of the lovely weather that those guys get. I live near the Pennines which are synonymous with wind, rain and snow!!




Well the summer went in a flash and now autumn is upon us, time to dig out those woollies again........





2 comments:

customteddys said...

Absolutely stunning! I missed you, but it looks like you had a fabulous summer. Hugs from Vicki

Ginie-Lee said...

Thanks Vicki, hope you had a good summer too x