Friday 18 September 2009

Look what I got today!!




My friend at work gave me a lovely surprise today when she gave me a shabby little faded bear! How totally unexpected , in fact it's the second surprise gift I've had this week - my Dad gave me a gorgeous vintage brooch with semi precious stones and it's not even my birthday! I think gifts are all the more wonderful when they are given for no reason in particular, why wait until a birthday or Christmas ? I plan to pass it on and give someone a surprise pressie to brighten their day , why not try it yourself.



My pressie is gonna be for a very special person called Di she's one of the warmest most generous people I know. For my birthday this year she got me a craft book on all sorts of goodies to make from linen, so I think I'll have a stab at making her something from the book. Will let you know how I get on. Have a great weekend, hubby and I have an wedding reception to go to tomorrow night. Can't wait, ta a for now.

1 comment:

North River Valley Akitas Puppies for Sale said...

That is a wonderful idea! Congratulations on your beautiful little bear treasure!
Bear Hugs,
Tomi
Bramblewood Bears