Friday 14 March 2008


So glad it's Friday , I'm really looking forward to getting back to my unfinished bears and relaxing over the weekend . I found some lovely vintage fabric today in the form of a pinny and I know it's sacrilege but I think it would cut up nicely and make a dress for one of my bears !! It's in blues and greens and has a spring feel about it . The light has gone now so I'll show you a pic next time , have a great weekend , hugs Ginie-Lee x


ps , I know the photo is totally unrelated to my post but I had to show something it feels weird not to !!!

2 comments:

Matthew's Bears. said...

hello you...we should write a letter to Mr sainsbreys and demand bear making supplies!!! i have compleatly run out of stuffing and have to wait till monday :( but i am working this weekend so not much will get done any way... hmmm wats gong on march 28th well no#1 its my birthday (24 getting old ahhh) and i am making lots of bears and bun bun's to put up for sale on eBay.. so cant wait :) well cant wait to see your new bears... and are you sure the wee one in the dress isn't for sale i love her sooooo qute.. hugs **matthew**

Ginie-Lee said...

Hi Matthew , looks like march 28th is gonna be a v special day for you! I have thought about trying eBay myself but I am REALLY attached to my bears so it'll be a wrench ..... but we'll see , I may put the wee one up and see what happens , hugs Ginie-Lee