Tuesday 20 January 2009

100 Best Bear Artist Blogs!

I've just signed up to 100 best bear artist blogs. It's a clever idea that's been implemented by Paula Carter , thanks Paula! I think it will give me the impetus to update my blog on a more regular basis, I also have the urge to get a bit more computer savvy as my skills are shall we say lacking ever so slightly!!
I've been working on a pink cat today and already have a cute shabby kitty finished but pics will have to wait until my camera battery has been charged. These pesky felines are breeding at an alarming rate and I can't for the life of me think of the word for a gang of cats, is there one?
I've also been working on an order for a traditional bear which is coming together nicely even
though I've had to restrain my creative hand as the new mum has a particular look in mind!
Anyway more about that later if you would like to visit 100 Best Bear Artist Blogs just click on the bear banner on the left x

No comments: